How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Improve Your Smile
Having a healthy, bright, and beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless, and surprisingly affordable treatments. Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word, so why not have a beautiful and natural smile!
Enhance Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
There are lots of ways to improve your smile, including dental bonding, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, clear braces, and more. All cosmetic dentistry treatments improve the appearance of an individual’s teeth. Some can also restore function in addition to improving your oral health. We offer
the following services in cosmetic dentistry:
- Clear braces (Invisalign): Enjoy all the benefits of high-quality traditional braces without diminishing your smile.
- Dental bonding: Fixes unwanted chips, gaps, fractures, or misshapen teeth in your smile.
- Dental veneers: These thin shells cover the front of your teeth for a conservative transformation.
- Teeth Whitening: Whether your smile has deep stains or has dulled over the years, come see our dentist for custom teeth whitening.
- Implants: Have missing teeth? Implants are a natural, long-lasting way to restore your smile.
More than Just Science
In the field of cosmetic dentistry, the emphasis is equally on the science and art of dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry requires a good eye, a thorough understanding of dental anatomy, and a mastery of the nuances of cosmetic dentistry techniques.
At Impact Dental Care, we can design a treatment plan just for you that can result in healthier teeth that look terrific! You can count on our experienced cosmetic dentists in Lorton, Stafford, and Woodbridge to help you achieve the perfect smile! To schedule your next visit to our office, please contact our team today!
Contact Impact Dental Care for All of Your Dental Needs.
Give us a call and we will give you a free 30-minute consultation session with the dentist.
At Impact Dental Care, we provide a full range of dental services in Lorton, Stafford, and Woodbridge. We take care of most of your dental needs in-house, including dental crowns, Invisalign, sedation and dental implants. We have a sedation certified dentist, so sleep dentistry is always an option. We are dedicated to providing excellent service, quality care, and patient convenience. Please Click here to learn more and to set up an appointment.