New Patients in Northern Virginia!
Welcome New Patients in Northern Virginia!
Thank you for choosing Impact Dental Care to serve your dental needs! We are delighted that you will be joining our family of happy and satisfied patients.
We believe that each patient is unique and has individual oral health needs and concerns. We are committed to involving you in your course of treatment and will work closely with you to help you understand every aspect of your oral health and any treatment recommendations that we make. We are very proud of the dental care we provide to our patients and we strive to see that you have stress-free and an exceptional dental experience every time you visit us.
As a new patient, your initial appointment will include taking X-rays and cleaning (if needed) and a thorough oral evaluation. This evaluation will include a comprehensive examination to screen for oral cancer, gum disease, cavities, bite problems, jaw joint problems and broken or damaged teeth. We will evaluate your oral health and any existing dental appliances that you currently have, and talk to you about your dental concerns. After the examination, we will discuss any findings and recommended treatment. Your first visit could take as long as an hour and a half.
Please print the new patient information forms and bring these forms with you to your appointment.
We look forward to meeting you at your visit. If there is anything that we can do to enhance your experience in our office or if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you, again, for choosing us as your partner in your oral health needs.
What to expect at your dental visit?
- It’s a good practice to call our office before your visit and provide us with your insurance info, so that we could call and confirm with your insurance before you arrive.
- Bring your new patient forms with you – it saves time. Or arrive early to get your paper-work in order.
- Do not forget to bring your insurance card, if you are using insurance.
- Our team member will walk you into your room and have a brief discussion with you and inform you about the next steps. Share your concerns if you have any.
- Next, a set of X-Rays will be taken so the dentist could look at what is going on the inside of your teeth, gums and jawbone.
- If you are scheduled for cleaning, you will have a cleaning session with our hygienist.
- Your dentist will come in and do a thorough exam of your mouth, probe your teeth, look for any deep pockets or gaps and the health of your gumline.
- After examining your mouth dentist will talk to you, ask you questions, make recommendations and give you the required treatment plan.
- While your dentist is talking to you, you are encouraged to ask any questions or share any concerns that you have.
HIPAA privacy practices
Please read our office HIPAA privacy practices by clicking the link below:
Click here to Download Acrobat Reader
Innovative Technology for Dental Care
Impact Dental Care is equipped with the most advanced, up-to-date technology that can be used to diagnose and treat dental problems with great accuracy and effectiveness. Also, it reduces the chances of errors.
You no longer have to deal with gooey impression material in your mouth or old time-consuming dental apparatus. At Impact Dental Care, we have the latest scanners and digital x-ray units. The most modern digital equipment gives our dentists more accuracy to identify problems such as fractures in teeth, gingivitis or other gum disease, tooth decay, and worn enamel.
A Stress-Free Dental Experience
Many people feel anxious about visiting the dentist, but please be assured that your comfort is our top priority. We are here to make your dental visit a stress-free experience. We are here to help you achieve the smile you want regardless of your current oral state.